- Print room exhaust system within the Business School
- Computer room tenant finish in the Engineering Complex
- Exhaust system within Research Laboratory No. 1
- Laboratory tenant finish within Bio-Psychology
- “Spot cooling” within a Bio-Psychology laboratory
- Technical audits of Research Laboratory I and Fleming Law
- Renovation of portion of Baker Hall dormitory to offices
- Renovation of Offices in the Stadium
- Design of new offices for the Women’s Basketball coach
- Renovations of Offices in the Student Bookstore
- Hallett Hall, renovation of offices in basement of dormitory
- Laboratory Design in Chemical Engineering
- Muenzinger Biology remodel
Redesign of the plumbing system in the basements. Conversion of the floor drains from the storm sewer to the sanitary sewer system.
Design of the HVAC, plumbing and fire protection systems in these laboratories. VAV system with pressure relationships. Natural gas, vacuum, compressed air, acid waste and vent.
Renovations and boiler replacement for the Children’s Care Center.
The old Armory Building was renovated for use as the Journalism Department. New VAV air handling systems were designed.
Design and installation of mechanical and plumbing systems for an Internet connected café on Campus.
Design and installation of a dedicated computer room system for a research laboratory dedicated to the study of glaciers and ice flows in the world.
Study and implementation of a cross connection backflow prevention program for all state funded buildings on campus. Protection of the main water supply system was done with a containment approach. Individual protection for users was also done throughout. Approximately $1,500,000 construction cost.
Design and installation of DDC controls in six research laboratory properties.
Installation of flat plate heat exchanger for free cooling. Upgrades to central plan. DDC Controls.
Design and replacement of the chilled water plant at the Engineering Center. Complete gut of the existing plant and cooling towers. New stainless steel towers on the 12-story building. Design of 1500 tons of centrifugal chillers. Primary / secondary pumping. DDC controls.