Seward Mechanical Systems provides a wide array of plumbing design services.
Our plumbing engineers design systems with your “whole building” in mind to help you avoid surprises. From determining tap size, to coordinating with civil engineers, to deciding the location of incoming utilities, we carefully orchestrate your plumbing solutions to integrate with your overall plan.
We look at project objectives, materials and designs from many different angles to get it right.
Our engineers ensure that water and energy are used efficiently, that thorough broad pollution systems are established and that your overall site is sustainable. We provide high-functioning systems to meet your specific needs as well as assist you in conserving natural resources.
Areas of Expertise:
- Water Supply sizing and layout
- Drain Waste Vent isometrics
- Storm Drain sizing and design
- Natural Gas pipe sizing and design
- LPG pipe sizing and design
- Domestic Hot water tank and tankless sizing
- Grease Trap/Interceptor specification
- Medical Gas Systems for hospitals and laboratories
- Compressed Air