This Historic building is the second oldest building on the Boulder Campus. Built in 1886, it originally was a dormitory for the women students on campus. This $1,000,000 renovation provided a facelift and a new air conditioning system with two DX air-handling units. The original steam radiators were kept, but the system was converted to a hydronic system. Each room has individual controls. Fully sprinkled, all new plumbing.